And mly opinion is it's _really_ _very_ useful (I just sent my message to someone instead of the list! Grrrrrrrrr Annoying!)

Sophie Mattoug wrote:

It's the way we do on [EMAIL PROTECTED], and everything is fine !

David T-G wrote:

Thomas --

...and then Thomas Svenson said...
% % Hi,

Hi!

% % It would be nice if the moderator of this, and the other PHP-lists could fix
% so the listserver automatically add a Reply-To header to all the mails.

No it wouldn't. It would be a Bad Thing. This was just beaten to death
[again] recently, as I recall, unless maybe that was munging the Subject:
line instead.

% % When I hit Reply my message would then automatically reply to the list and
% not the author. Less hassle for me when replying and less risk of forgetting
% it.

Much better for you to Do It Right, perhaps including changing to a real
mail program.  See the archives for the full discussion.

HTH & HAND & now back to our regular PHP questions...

:-D