Ryan --

...and then Ryan A said...
%
% Hi guys,
% Its not 5am here and have started on a blasted problem where am feeling like
% a maths dumbass...the old noodle is just not working, any help appreciated.

*grin*

%
% Problem, selling 4 packages rangeing from $27.50-$99.00 a month...the
% subscriber can change anytime he wants from one package to the other
% (upgrade), if so I have to calculate how many days he has is with us and
% then he just pays the balance...

In my opinion, you're making this way too complex.  Divide each month at
the 15th and credit 'em half if they've only used part of the first half.
It's enough that you're letting them change plans with no extra fees or
anything else :-)

HTH & HAND & Happy Holidays

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"