Hey Ben

I know it may sound nuts, but I really want to make a socket connection
between a Flash and a PHP file.

Normally I would simply read in a text file/read XML/send data with GET or
POST, but I'm looking for a socket connections of following reasons:

1) I want a fast connection
2) I'm looking at this as a challenge, because it doesn't seem like anyone
else has done this before

Eric

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]