Justin Palmer wrote:

Hi,

I did not think that PHP supported namespaces?  I would love to see it
if it is possible.  What sparked my interest was this post:

http://news.php.net/article.php?group=php.general&article=181728

<quote>
There are lots of other things, of course. One method of learning about
this would be to take every OO term (encapsulation, namespacing, etc.)
and
find a really good explanation of the term.
</quote>

Let me know.

Kind regards,

Justin Palmer
IT Administrator
___________________________________
Council for Educational Travel, USA
1403 View Avenue
Centralia, WA 98531
USA

You can use a static class and static functions to do the same hting in PHP. (Of course, you don't declare them static, you just use them statically.)

class Namespace {
  function func() {}
}

Namespace::func();

Basically the same as a simple namespace and I've used it as such for a few projects.

--
paperCrane <Justin Patrin>