Lester Caine <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Friday, April 16, 2004 12:36 PM said:

> EVERY message posted to lists.php.net simply gets bounced, and every
> attempt to get a response on these lists has been ignored.

i don't see how if every message you send gets bounced it's still coming
through to me. if it gets bounced shouldn't it *not* make it through to
the list? what am i missing here?

> I am not the only person who has been having problems getting email

what do you mean "email responses"? it appears that you are getting
"email respones" since you're replying to an email on this list... ...

confused,
chris.