> BUT that does not help at all. btconnect is my service provider, and I
> have to send my eMails through them. The messages are caused by
> lists.php.net not accepting my messages !!!!

>but your messages *ARE* getting accepted otherwise i >would not be
>reading this email right now!

>chris.

when i talked to my internet people about those sorts of emails like
btconnect and pandasoft virus warnings all they told me was that some
spammer person had probably tagged the php mailinglist database of email
addresses and are now bouncing emails around all the php mailing list
people... it happened to be figured out that way at least on my end because
the mysql mailing list server sent me an email today saying that it had
received lots of emails that bounced off my email address and will now take
me off the list the next time it happens.. so even though that list email is
valid the bounces to that list are spammers trying to do whatever it is they
get their highs out of.....