From: "Pushpinder Singh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>      We are trying to incorporate a CGI Perl based E-Cart module into
> our PHP driven site. This is because the E-Cart supplied by our
> merchant uses CGI. I want to check with all of you if its possible to
> integrate PHP with Perl.

If you're talking about integrating PHP and Perl on the same page, then no.
You can call a Perl script from PHP using virtual(), though, but it will
still be difficult to "integrate" them if you want communication back and
forth on the same page. If you're just talking about extra PHP pages working
with the inventory or something, then that shouldn't be an issue; just
figure out the database structure.

---John Holmes...