On Friday 18 June 2004 21:10, michael watson (IAH-C) wrote:

> Test.php (which merely executes <? Phpinfo(); ?> seems to think I still
> have PHP version 4.3.3, vene though the output of /usr/local/bin/php -v
> is 4.3.7.  If I log in as my apache user, and execute "which php", it
> tells me /usr/local/bin/php

It is possible to have both a CLI version of PHP and an apache-module PHP
which are compiled differently. See manual > Using PHP from the command line.

  /path/to/php -i

will tell you what your CLI php is compiled with. And

  <?php phpinfo(); ?>

via your webserver will do the same for your apache-module PHP.