On Wednesday 04 August 2004 02:44, Josh Close wrote:

> Being a php list, I thought that a few others would have run into the
> same issue while doing this. Would it have made it better if I talked
> a little about the php work that was being done on the page also?

OT is OT, trying to justify it by linking it to PHP through a dozen degrees of
separation will not change that fact.

> Yes, the question was OT and I knew it. Yes, I found the answer via
> google 5-10 mins later. I had already searched a while before for it.
> And I'm not going to go and get on a js list for one question I may
> have once every 3 months. I figured someone here has ran into the same
> situation before.

There you go, that says it all. I'm too lazy to subscribe to another list so
I'll use the PHP list as a general dumping ground.

> Especially since type casting is a common thing
> among most languages (even php).

And most people on this list eat as well ... whoops I'm repeating myself.