On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 16:21:00 -0400, Monty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, all I have to say is thank god for this newsgroup and the core group
> of people who answer most of the questions here. I can understand some
> crankiness now and then after answering the same questions over and over or
> dealing with people who don't read the online manual and come here to post
> first.
>
> I've been slapped down once or twice myself for asking a stupid or vague
> question. But, it's no big deal because the people here have helped me out
> time and time again by answering many PHP questions and providing sample
> code over the past two years, so for that I'm grateful. It would be nice,
> however, if there were some way to post a link to the FAQ here, because
> unless someone specifically posts the URL, there's no way to know it exists
> or how to reach it.

Which FAQ do you mean? I've started my own FAQ for frequently asked
questions. Perhaps I should be merging with the other.
https://www.reversefold.com/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=PHPFAQs

--
DB_DataObject_FormBuilder - The database at your fingertips
http://pear.php.net/package/DB_DataObject_FormBuilder

paperCrane --Justin Patrin--