On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:17:29 -0700, Sam Hobbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is it possible to use the DOM to add (HTML) elements to a page at the time
> the page is being shown? The HTML and VBScript shown below is a simplified
> version of what I need to do but of course I need to do it in PHP. Since PHP
> is server-side (right?) perhaps it is not possible.

You're right, it's not possible. You'd have to create the whole page
with DOM and output it at the end.

You may be able to use DOM to make a specific piece and inject it....
You could always just use JavaScript to inject things as wel.

--
DB_DataObject_FormBuilder - The database at your fingertips
http://pear.php.net/package/DB_DataObject_FormBuilder

paperCrane --Justin Patrin--