"Ramil Sagum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Yes, it is possible. And you are right,  PHP is a server side
> language. In addition to PHP,
> use a client-side scripting language (like JavaScript). JavaScript
> also has functions for accessing the DOM (createElement and
> getElementByID).

I have used so many languages that for me the differences between VBScript
and JavaScript is insignificant. Yes, I know that JavaScript will work too,
essentially the same (for me) as VBScript.

The question is not whether it cn be done using a non-PHP language; the
question only is if it can be done using PHP. The answer is no; at least not
using the design I asked about. At the time that PHP executes, the HTML is
still incomplete, right? More specifically, the HTML document is not
available (to PHP) to be accessed by the DOM. It is the document object that
is a critical part of the design in my original question.