Hello,

I'm trying to build an array out of data submitted from a URL.

Essentially, I want to pull certain records out of a database which have been
selected on another form.

The URL presently looks like this:
        superRSS.phtml?150=1150&superRSS166=1166&superRSS168=1168&superRSS175=1188

I'd like to take these independent variables and merge them into a single array:
        $array_superRSS = implode (":", $superRSS[]);

So I can then pipe these values directly into another function:

while ($array_superRSS) {
        display_superRSS($array_superRSS[]);
}

Obviously I'm missing a step or two here, but would really appreciate someone
filling in some of the gaps.

Thanks!

Mike
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting, http://openconcept.ca
Offering everything your organization needs for an effective web site.