FYI you can send data like this on the url:

http://www.foo.com/script.php?test[joe]=stump&test[harry]=bar&test[jane]=scott

Then $test will be an array that translates to this in PHP:

<?

  $test = array(
                        joe => 'stump',
                        harry => 'bar',
                        jane => 'scott');

?>

--Joe

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 12:00:48PM -0400, Mike Gifford wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to build an array out of data submitted from a URL.
>
> Essentially, I want to pull certain records out of a database which have been
> selected on another form.
>
> The URL presently looks like this:
>       superRSS.phtml?150=1150&superRSS166=1166&superRSS168=1168&superRSS175=1188
>
> I'd like to take these independent variables and merge them into a single array:
>       $array_superRSS = implode (":", $superRSS[]);
>
> So I can then pipe these values directly into another function:
>
> while ($array_superRSS) {
>       display_superRSS($array_superRSS[]);
> }
>
> Obviously I'm missing a step or two here, but would really appreciate someone
> filling in some of the gaps.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mike
> --
> Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting, http://openconcept.ca
> Offering everything your organization needs for an effective web site.
> Featured Client: http://www.aboriginalrightscoalition.ca/
> If a book doesn't make us better, then what on earth is it for? - Alice Walker

 *                    Joe Stump - PHP/SQL/HTML Developer                      *
 * http://www.care2.com - http://www.miester.org - http://gtk.php-coder.net   *
 * "Better to double your money on mediocrity than lose it all on a dream."   *