hahahaha, what can i do in 30 minutes... hmm.. install almost any linux
distro, most windows distros.. i could disbaled and enable my firewall
about 180 times.... i could read just one of the long winded emails how
i obsfuscate the thread with irrelevant solutions and wild suggestions
of inaccuracy...............sorry .. i had to ..

Jason