From: Jason Davidson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 3:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] mysql_connect does not connect

HAHAHA, this thread is awsome though, you all must admit the humor
involved here. I hope this thread continues for a couple more days. or here is an idea for a thread
{PHP} globals.asp wont set my php vars

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Amazing how long that thread is -- must be a record. Seems to be

classic case

of 'ignore-the-obvious' or 'my-mind-is-made-up.

Don't-confuse-me-with-facts'.

Perhaps I should start a new thread:

"[PHP} Can't get NULL to output anything!!!!!"

hehe
Andre