Greg Donald wrote:
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:15:18 -0700, Rick Fletcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Please stop talking about gmail invites on the list.  Anyone who wants
one, or who has some to give away, just do a google search for a place
to get or give them.

Sites like this one (the 3rd result for "free gmail invites") are acting
as a proxy for free invites: http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php

You are a hypocrite.

You say to "please stop talking about gmail invites", and then you
proceed to talk about where to get free ones, and even post a URL, as
if my free ones weren't good enough.  Pffft.

Meanwhile you offered no insight into my query about echo and print usage.

I think offering free email accounts to people who use email often is
very on-topic.  It's not like I posted a link to an ebay page.  GMail
has message threading, something every list serve member should be
using, and not all email clients support very well.

I didn't reply to your email. The email I replied to mentioned nothing related to PHP.

When I replied I was trying to provide a pointer that would help out anyone who might have been interested by your thread, and at the same time, end it.

It's a PHP list. If javascript related questions don't belong here (and there were a few just today that were ended with such a reply), then neither do gmail invite threads.

--Rick