On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:29:35 -0700, Rick Fletcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I do use a threaded client, actually.  You're the one who didn't notice
> I replied to someone other than yourself.

I noticed your reply, it said the thread was off-topic and it was not.
 There was a PHP question in the first post, but you didn't see it.
Pretty simple.

> Just for clarity, I don't personally have a problem with javascript
> questions on this list.  Sometimes they're pretty closely tied to
> something someone is trying to do in PHP.  I've never asked that a
> javascript thread be taken off list.

Me neither.  In fact I answer javascript questions sometimes, if I
know the answer.  Hard to not have webpages with at least some
javascript these days.

--
Greg Donald
http://gdconsultants.com/