From: Dan McCullough [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 11:08 AM
To: PHP General List
Subject: [PHP] url

I have this old script I wrote 2-3 years back.  I gets arguments from the
url.  index.php?area=blah

The client moved the code to another server and some odd happened.  Nothing
seems to be parsing from the URL anymore.

The top code is

<? if (!isset($area)) { ?>
HTML

THis code no longer seems to work and I am racking my brain trying to figure
out what.