-----Original Message-----
From: Dan McCullough [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 10:38 PM
To: PHP General List
Subject: [PHP] url

I have this old script I wrote 2-3 years back.  I gets arguments from
the url.  index.php?area=blah

  Dear, you forgot to update yourself about a major change in PHP's
default behavior in these years, Now register global are by default
disabled.

NEXT thing to watch
-------------------
$_HTTP_*_VARS    is also deprecated in php5. By default they are enable
as of now but who can say about the future.

The client moved the code to another server and some odd happened.
Nothing seems to be parsing from the URL anymore.

The top code is

<? if (!isset($area)) { ?>
HTML

THis code no longer seems to work and I am racking my brain trying to
figure out what.

"Theres no such thing as a problem unless the servers are on fire!"

I think this should be changed to....
"There no such thing as a problem unless the servers are on change" ;)

Zareef Ahmed