Hi,

Tonight was my first attempt at using the mail() function, and running the script I
had no problems with execution.  Everything seemed to go smoothly, except for one
thing.  I never received an email.

I have consulted the manual and found nothing on the questions I am about to ask.  Is
there any way of confirming whether an email was actually sent, or if there like a log
file I can check?  The server is running php4 via apache on a linux machine.

Any help would be appeciated, as I have no idea what could (or could not) be happening.

Thank you,
Michael.