There are not a lot of guarantees.  A big part of the problem is that
you can't get instant feedback.  Your mail server may queue the message
and not even send it right away, or it could get sent, and your mail
server doesn't find out for several minutes while the message goes out
on the 'net and eventually bounces because the address is bad.  There is
probably a way you can get your mail server to inform you when a message
fails to get delivered, but beyond that you probably can't do much.

--
Gabe da Silveira, Web Designer

wFone: (612)624-7270
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]