Hi,
Has any got any idea why $DOCUMENT_ROOT returns /usr/local/htdocs on my home
machine but it should return /usr/local/htdocs/sitename or where ever I put
it, but on my production machine it return what it should like
/usr/local/sitename or whatever?

I'm trying to use it to help include files in different directories (see my

Cheers,

Jord