Correction...
If your text is truly multiline, as you've shown, then you do need the 'M'

Al wrote:
You can use anything for delimiters "|" e.g., I like "%"

m is for multiline, which I don't think you want here.

s is for "dotall"; but, I don't see his dot. I try to avoid using dotall; it is too hard to think of everything it can include.