Robert Cummings wrote:
When you use sort() the default behaviour is a lexical sort. This is why
the 100th index breaks your system. I'm not trying to be a dickhead,
just pointing out the flaw in your logic. You may be well aware that in
counting 100 comes after 99, but it would seem you are not well aware
that in a lexical sort 100 will come first.

I realise that this has been going on for some time now but i did say that this app will not--cannot--reach to 100. If it were to do so, my "system" would have become broken *long* before it reached sort(). Lexical sorting of '99' & '100' has nothing to do with this.

Just pointing out the flaw in your persistence with this.