On Wed, January 30, 2008 9:53 am, Stut wrote:
> The "forcing it out of scope" was the crux of my point. However, if
> Jochem is right then it's kinda pointless with the current
> implementation of the GC, but may become relevant in the new GC.

I dunno about the OOP instances getting GC'ed, but PHP *definitely*
reclaims memory from arrays and strings as they go out of scope,
usually.

You can work at something complicated enough to confuse it that it
won't reclaim it, but you have to work at it to get there.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?