smaller files is no problem. The error occoured, if the uploaded File is
bigger than the installed  main memory.
Ok, i know that http ist not designed for big uploads. But on a big website
with upload enabled and 30 users upload simultan a 20 MB File, they lost the
upload while php hold all in memory/Cache and swap is not used. I  don't
understand why php write the upload chunck for chunck (i can look this)  in
upload temp file AND holds the upload in main memory.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]