I am looking at the eAccelerator's website and I realize what got me confused:

there is a function for OUTPUT CACHE, so it actually could cache the whole website and then run out of memory I guess...

that means I would be able to store anything into the memory and reference it by a variable? are the variables accessible across the whole server? I still don't really understand, but I am trying...