I also think it's worth mentioning that the XHTML standard will refer to
the "id" attribute, not the "name" attribute, when searching for a link
in the format "#identifier". Many people double-up (putting the same
value in both attributes) for backwards-compatibility. I look forward to
the day when markup isn't so bloated due to the inability of certain web
browser franchises to "get it right."

// Todd