Ok man, I'm sorry.

This post i wrote in a few days ago in my native language. I dont have time
enough to write in two languages....but who knows in the future i can do it?

I'm sorry about that man,but if you like the post anyway, try something like
google translator.

Regards,
Igor Escobar
systems analyst & interface designer