Now, how does that answer the question?  What does it matter to you how or
where this is being done?  That's not what I was asking.  The simple fact that
I mentioned a school district in my e-mail, you took that approach.  I could've
just as well mentioned a completely different scenario.  The point is, the
question is about different levels of access based on a registration process.