Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
> [...]

Ashley,

I think Nilesh, (and later both Bobby & I), were just looking out for
our fellow developer, with good, if not the best intentions.

Consider the scenario where you are making a school district site for
students and parents, and you slipped up and gave access to kids details
to anybody who claimed to be a parent - I think in that scenario you'd
really appreciate the gentle nudge - and we, many of us parents,
wouldn't want the possibility of a hurt (or worse) child due to not
speaking up ;)

Regards,

Nathan