Ok, I've been following this thread for the last few minutes ... and I have
to wonder what is this list for if not to ask questions, thereby
learning.  Yes there's tons of different resources online, yup, that would
mean this is one too.

If you don't want to waste your time and read a question, then answer it
... fine, don't, erase it, and move on with your life.  But lets not talk
down the people who ask questions and make them feel worse for asking.