IMO: There should be something like the OpenBSD-misc = PHP General, and
OpenBS-Tech = A more advanced list... "Please do not cross post"...

Regards,

Martin Marconcini
www.marconcini.com.ar

"Life must be lived looking forward and can be understood only looking
backward." Soren Kierkegaard

If
> there were, say, a php-newuser and a php-questions list then perhaps
> php-general could be used for slightly higher level discussions.
Actually
> its probably too late to "save" php-general, hard to get people to
> change. Maybe a new list that caters to a higher level of discussion,
say
> php-authoring or the like?
>
> Just a thought. So much tends to get lost or over looked in high
volume
> mailing lists.

> To contact the list administrators, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]