At 04.08.2001 17:27, Joel Ricker wrote:
> > Similarly the FAQ is easy to find, and I do believe the words "support"
> > suggest where help may be found.
>
>Actually my suggestion would be to take a page from way the Python lists are
>and call it tutor or PHP-tutor.

I'd second this suggestion, the general list has become flooded with posts that
seems like a pop-quiz taken straight from the manual...

don't get me wrong, I'm not a newbiebasher (well, sometimes ;-), but wading
through
simple posts is getting a bit tedious...

--
Andreas D Landmark / noXtension
Real Time, adj.: