The obvious way to answer this question would be to look it up in the
database at bugs.php.net.  Any idea whether it's actually gotten entered
there?  (I tried searching for '3rd', 'third', and 'three' -- 'include'
just got way more results than I was interested in sifting through --
and didn't see anything that appeared to match what you're describing...

---
Mark Roedel           | "This is the perversity of software.  It
Systems Programmer    |  is *always* more complex than you
LeTourneau University |  anticipate, even when you know this and
Longview, Texas, USA  |  compensate for it."     --Robert Martin