You're right. It is not discuessed there. My memory served me incorrectly.

In index.php (the file loaded by php), 'echo( $HTTP_POST_VARS["last_name"]
);' will print the variable contents, but in save_script.php (the 3rd file
included) the same function call will print nothing.

Am I mis understanding something?

--Drew Vogel