Hi all,

Just a quick one,

I am pulling a whole Class C list of IP addresses, and im trying to sort
them in order, but im getting it displayed

127.0.0.1
127.0.0.10
127.0.0.100
127.0.0.101
127.0.0.102

etc. Is there any other way to sort this thinking they are numbers, rather
than text ?

Thanks

Chris

--
     Chris Aitken - Administration/Database Designer - IDEAL Internet
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  phone: +61 2 4628 8888  fax: +61 2 4628 8890