Damn, I wish I had read that thre was this event in Toronto, I would have
liked to attend! :)

>  - Linux User Group in Toronto, Canada

I agree, suggestion and constructive criticism are fine but lets not start
attacking the guys who have put in countless hours to make PHP what it is
today.  I'm sure they will take in suggestions and do as much as humanly
possible to keep everyone happy ;)