> The talks that you give are for people that already know about PHP.

No they aren't.  As I said in my message, the seminar series I did were
specifically for people who knew nothing about PHP and it was presented
alongside other technologies.  But yes, the people would have to have had
some interest in web stuff or database stuff to have bothered to attend in
the first place.

-Rasmus