hi
>rasmus: "PHP is not marketed the way Java and .NET is.  There are no
>multi-billion
>dollar corporations behind PHP and asking us, and apparently me
>personally, to make that happen is unrealistic";

true, but who can afford java and .net? oracle..., certainly not the small
and medium size companies certainly not african companies certainly not
south american companies...and i really belive that's where promotional
efforts should go; technology awareness is still low there but the
potential is huge and we africans are looking just for this: "cheap and
reliable technology, that we can learn from" which is exactly what open
source is about...

regards