Thanks all (c:

> Why don't they make this available via XML?  Parsing HTML is painful.

Was my exact question to them (c:

> That just shows a chart.  How are you supposed to parse anything out of
> that?

Hehe I provided the wrong url should something like:

http://www.asx.com.au/scripts/nd_ISAPI_50.dll/asx/research/CompanyInfoSearch
Results.jsp?searchBy=asxCode&allinfo=on&asxCode=asx&companyName=&principalAc
tivity=&industryGroup=0

I tried it as suggested heres the output:

Warning: php_hostconnect: connect failed in /home/asx/public_html/index.php
on line 9

Warning:
fopen("http://www.asx.com.au/scripts/nd_ISAPI_50.dll/asx/research/CompanyInf
oSearchResults.jsp?searchBy=asxCode&allinfo=on&asxCode=asx&companyName=&prin
cipalActivity=&industryGroup=0","r") - Bad file descriptor in
/home/asx/public_html/index.php on line 9

Trust them to make it as hard as possible using Java Slowdown Pages :-))

Will keep trying.

Regards,

Joseph