From: Donny Yap [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 7 September 2001 4:55 PM
To: Joseph Blythe
Subject: RE: [PHP] Grabbing dynamic pages

Yes,

This shouldn't be too hard to do; work out what type of data it is you're
grabbing from the ASX site - ie. is it just that image, or is there a form
or something?

You can open the page directly in PHP using fopen,
Regexp will let you grab out whatever the data is...
An alternative is to use strip_tags

Hope that helps some,
Donny