From: Niklas Lampén [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 2:22 AM
To: Php-General
Subject: [PHP] mySQL problem

I'm having a wierd problem with mySQL query.

$Query = "SELECT UCASE(Company), Icons, ID, LogoD FROM feComps....";

returns right amount of rows, but field Company is empty.

$Query = "SELECT Company, Icons, ID, LogoD FROM feComps.....";

works fine.

First query works great when I run it in shell. What could cause this?

Niklas