"serialise" the array and make the "value" of a hidden field this value.
Then in PHP "unserialise" it.

-----Original Message-----
From: fitiux [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 10:18 AM
To: PHP General
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] javascript to php ???????

>>Hi  =)
>>is it possible to pass a javascript array to php ???

>by the time javascript comes into play, php has already done it's job
>and left the building. If you mean can javascript pass variables to a
>new request for php to handle, then sure.

Thanks for your reply.  =)

I have a little problem..
well.. with php I build an html page with javascript to validate a form,
the action of this form is call again to the php page.
I mean...
        test.php ----- (make an html page)---> question.html ---(submit
form)----> test.php

I populated an array but now I need to pass this array to the same starting
php page again.

can I do this?

--Patricio

(I apology because my english is not good enough.. I hope that you can
understand me.. )