Why, sure!

In your FORM tag, use ACTION="test.php".

You can send your JavaScript variable as part of the form, in a hidden form
field such as INPUT TYPE="hidden" VALUE=myValue.  The value of the variable
will be available the next time test.php shows up as $myValue.  You can
then manipulate it to your heart's delight.

At 03:17 PM 11/13/2001, fitiux wrote:
> >>Hi  =)
> >>is it possible to pass a javascript array to php ???
>
> >by the time javascript comes into play, php has already done it's job
> >and left the building. If you mean can javascript pass variables to a
> >new request for php to handle, then sure.
>

>Thanks for your reply.  =)
>
>I have a little problem..
>well.. with php I build an html page with javascript to validate a form,
>the action of this form is call again to the php page.
>I mean...
>         test.php ----- (make an html page)---> question.html ---(submit
> form)----> test.php
>
>I populated an array but now I need to pass this array to the same
>starting php page again.
>
>can I do this?
>

>--Patricio
>

>(I apology because my english is not good enough.. I hope that you can
>understand me.. )

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"