On Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:17:32 -0300, fitiux wrote:
>   >>Hi  =)
>>>is it possible to  pass a javascript array to php ???
>
>>by the time javascript comes into  play, php has already done it's
>>job
>>and left the building. If you mean  can javascript pass variables
>>to a
>>new request for php to handle, then  sure.
>

>Thanks for your reply.  =)
>
>I have a little problem..
>well.. with php I build an html page with  javascript to validate a
>form,
>the action of this form is call again to the php  page.
>I mean...
>        test.php  ----- (make an html page)---> question.html ---
>(submit form)---->  test.php
>
>I populated an array but now I need to pass  this array to the same
>starting php page again.
>
>can I do this?

sure. for GET you would just make a request out of the variables,
i.e.:
var url="/mypage.php?value[0]="+value[0]+"value[1]="+value[1];
document.location.href=url;

you can do this in a loop if you want. for POST you would use hidden
fields, i.e.:

document.write('<input type=hidden name=value[0]
value='+value[0]+'>');
document.write('<input type=hidden name=value[1]
value='+value[1]+'>');

you could do this in a loop too.