From: Sharat Hegde [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 3:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] File Upload Form

Hello,

The PHP manual provides a method for File Upload. The sample code is as
follows:
<FORM ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" ACTION="_URL_" METHOD=POST>
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" name="MAX_FILE_SIZE" value="1000">
Send this file: <INPUT NAME="userfile" TYPE="file">
<INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="Send File">
</FORM>

While this works when this is part of an HTML page, it strangely does not
work when it is part of a PHP3 file. I found this to be problem with my PHP
page after some struggle.

Any reasons why this does not work in a PHP3 file?

Regards,
Sharat
Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.