From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 23 November 2001 5:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] GD, PNG

Hello, and thanks for your time, which I respect. I was reading your reply
on php list and I have one question if I may

*how* did you get freetype on your linux? I am on raq 3
nobody can confirm if a
untar
./configure
make
make install
will do it

just wondering if a linux guy can confirm this works
without freetype, I can't run php/gd library as I intend to and their list
support is pathetic

Thanks