From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 26 November 2001 9:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] GD, PNG

Interesting. Thanks

So after untar, I will use that sequence you typed

I presume I can untar and do that
or need to rename folder to freetype 2
go in, and then the process you stated?

It's funny how freetype throws me off but I am confident
in installing gd and everything else. It's like the sun
, without it, everything else falls apart

Thanks
Joel